Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sassy Lil' Sketches Entry - Typeset - 1st Day of School layout

I found another sketch challenge site - Sassy Lil' Sketches.  You can check them out here.  This is the layout I created for their sketch, August Week 4 Layout Sketch.  I knew almost instantly that I would be using Typeset papers and doing the picture I took of my boys the morning of their first day of school.  I hope you like my creation!  Supplies used shown below.


Supplies used all Close to my Heart, unless otherwise noted.
Typeset Papers
Typeset - My Reflections Complements
Art Philosophy Cartridge for banner & font
Designer Ribbon - Green Collection
Tiny Typewriter & Friendship Small Alphabet Stamp Sets
Vineyard Berry, Juniper, Bamboo & Creme Brulee Cardstock

Here is the sketch that I was working from.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Love the paper and back to school theme!! Glad you joined us as Sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout! The colors are great, the black background makes it look like a blackboard. Thanks for using a Sassy Lil' Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Kelly & Michelle!! I had fun doing this one! So glad I found Sassy Lil' Sketches & will be participating again! And I've sent some friends your way too!

    ReplyDelete