Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mischief - Fall Fun layout SC120

There is a Scrapbook Challenge that was started on the CTMH Message Board by Helen Onulak.  You can check out her blog for previous challenges at http://www.hookedonstamping.com/.  I have admired her work as well as that of the other Consultant's that posted their work.  Helen has a medical condition that is not allowing her to do the challenge temporarily, so another wonderful Consultant, Carol Labuski has stepped up to continue the challenges.  You can check out Carol's blog at http://iluv2cre84u.blogspot.com/.  Up until now, I hadn't participated in these challenges mainly because I didn't seem to have time.  Now that my boys are both in school I am getting some more quiet crafting time during the day, so this is the layout I created for SC120 - Scrapbook Challenge #120.  I hope you like it and it might show you the versatility of the Mischief paper pack, if you are locked into it being only for Halloween.










Supplies used - Mischief paper pack
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Harvest Happiness & So Grateful stamp sets
Color-Ready Alphabets Cork
Sunset Mini-Medley Accents Ribbon
Sunset, Barn Red & Colonial White cardstock
Detail Clear Embossing Powders

6 comments:

  1. Your layout caught my eye when I was reading down through my dashboard updates. The layout is so fun, totally reflecting the title, but what really captured my attention is how you were able to put so many photo's on one layout. By the way, you take awesome pictures; I'll bet this one will be a favorite for years to come. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Casandra! You are too kind! It is the Conclusion Combo layout on pg 57 in the Imagine book. I changed up the photo sizes on it to fit my pics & I'm pleased with how it turned out! The layout actually calls for 12 pics! Don't you just love Jeanette & her talent for creating all of these wonderful layout sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you've used the Mischief paper in a fall layout. Looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like what you did with this paper set! I really love seeing 'holiday' papers used in other directions. Shows the versatility, and this fall layout is a perfect example! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete