Thursday, September 8, 2011

Favorite Sweatshirt

I just wanted to share this picture of my favorite sweatshirt as the cooler weather starts to make its way upon us.  If you are a close friend of mine, you have seen me wear this quite a few times!  If you are a fellow CTMH Consultant and have seen me post on the message boards, then you have seen it as part of my signature at the bottom of my posts.  I've had this for quite a while now and it is one of those that will be worn until it has a hole and is pretty ratty looking.  You know like those comfortable shirts our husbands have, worn thin or have holes in them, but they do NOT want us to get rid of them.  That is this sweatshirt for me!  No where does it have holes or thin spots, but it does have a few ink stains on it, imagine that!  But I forsee it being that nasty old shirt that I won't part with down the line when it has seen better days!  It just fits me, ya know!  Hope you are having a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment