Friday, September 30, 2011

Crop for the Cure

Wow, where did September go?  I can't believe it will be October tomorrow.  I haven't been too crafty lately short of my monthly class last week.  My hubby and I started a pretty big landscaping project in our backyard, so that has been taking up any and all free time recently.  We have over an acre and we have a small stream that runs through it.  So we have finally tackled the lining & rocking it project.  We hope to get it finished this weekend, YEA!!   Then I can get back to some crafty stuff.

I did want to mention with October just around the corner, as most of you know it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  If you are local to the Billings area, then I would love for you to join me as I help support Billings Clinic's Crop for the Cure.  It will be held on Saturday October 8th from 9am - 7pm.  I have signed up for their crop and will be one of the scrapbooking & stamping vendors there.  You can check it out and get signed up here.   You will have the chance to win door prizes, participate in a Cricut raffle, take part in special scrapbooking classes, and have the opportunity to participate in fun scrapbooking make-and-takes!  I will have our new Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge with me to show it off and all the fun things that can be made with it!!

Well our first load of river rock just arrived, I'm off to do some physical labor!
Hope everyone has a great Friday & wonderful weekend!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment