Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Craft Fair

My 1st Craft Fair went pretty good, after the rain cleared out!  I was one of the 14 outside vendors.  After watching the weather all week and it initially just showed a 20% chance of rain, my hopes were high for great weather.  Then Friday's forecast was rain Saturday morning.  Yep, I have my car loaded with tables & a canopy tent all ready to go, and off I go (with my hubby to help me) set up, in the RAIN!  I was feeling pretty bummed thinking who will want to walk around in the rain to visit vendor booths?  But after about an hour, the rain tapered off and the blue skies and sunshine showed up.  It was a nice day and I met some really great ladies that share the love of crafting like I do!  They showed interest in either joining my monthly class or having a home gathering party.  So I'm hoping it will work out that they can join us!

Next, drumroll please...  The winner of my Door Prize Drawing was Shirley Steinert!!  Congrats Shirley!!  I'll get your prize in the mail to you!  Fear not, if you entered my Door Prize Drawing but you're not Shirley, you will be receiving a little something in the mail from me also!

No comments:

Post a Comment