Thursday, September 22, 2011

Blog Award

I've seen different blog awards on blogs that I follow or have viewed and never knew what they were or how they got them.  Well, I was quite excited to see in an email that I had received one!  Thanks so much to Amy McVey for this award!!  You can check out Amy's awesome blog here, if you like her creativity as much as I do make sure and follow it!



Now it is my turn to pass this award on to five of my favorite blogs with less than 200 followers.  If you like their blogs, remember to "Follow" them.  The hope is to help out some of my fellow bloggers, and get a few more followers of my own.  If you see your name/blog listed here, please pass the award on to 5 more blogs that have less than 200 followers.  Here are 5 of my favorite blogs.

Gina's Little Corner of StampinHeaven

Reflections of my Art & Soul

Shabby Mommy Blog

Creative Ramblings

Booth #32

I hope you like them as much as I do!  And remember to follow them if so!
Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Pam, Thank you for the Blog Award! How exciting to be recognized! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you sooo much Pam! I love your blog too. It's so awesome to be recognized isn't it! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Pam for this!! I really do appreciate it. I love your blog also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all very welcome and deserving!!

    ReplyDelete