Thursday, September 15, 2011

1st Craft Fair at The Crossings

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Fall day like I am!  You know that favorite sweatshirt I posted about a few days ago, well that's what I'm wearing right now as I'm busy getting things ready for my 1st Craft Fair.  It was 45 degrees when I took my boys to school this morning, brrr.  I'm super excited and a little nervous too about Saturday.  I signed up to participate in a First Annual Decor & Craft Fair at The Crossings.  So if you are local and/or in Laurel, come by and see me from 9am - 3pm!  There will be lots of vendors there, last count was over 30, including PartyLite, Pampered Chef, Scentsy, Tupperware, Mary Kay, Miche Bags, Lia Sophia, hand made jewelry, crocheted items, baked goods, kitchen accessories and many more!

Here is a glimpse at one item I'm working on to have out on my tables.  The Memory Game made into a Countdown to Christmas box.  I know my boys will have fun with it this year!  Yes, it seems a little early to be doing something Christmas-y but it will be here in just 3 short months!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to start my Christmasy projects too!

    Pam, to thank you for all the inspiration that I find here on your blog, I left you a blog award on my blog. You can find it at http://clearlystamping.blogspot.com/2011/09/what-honor.html

    Thanks again and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete