Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer Fun Studio J layout

Have you wondered about digital scrapbooking??  Maybe heard me mention our Studio J online digital scrapbooking software that is free to try out and use, you only have to pay for your layouts when you order them.  Well check out this video that Close to my Heart Corporate office created showing Stacy making a fun "Gone Fishing" layout.  It shows you how easy it is to change your paper colors, both cardstock and B&Ts, as well as add some fun embellishments.  I'm sure we all have lots of fun summer pictures that we need to get scrapped, I know I do!  I've been playing around in Studio J myself, getting all creative making my calendar pages for the grandparents calendars for Christmas.  I'll have to post those soon!  Until next post, go try out Studio J & let me know if you have any questions! ;o)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog Pam! YOU are awesome!

    ReplyDelete