Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Monthly Class Layout using Lucky & Cricut!

Last night I held my monthly scrapbooking class with a wonderful group of ladies.  It is always such fun to get together with them!  I let my Hostess of the month pick which paper pack they would like to use and this month's picked Lucky.  With the use of our new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut so many fun things on the layout & I only had one stamped item, I feel almost as though I cheated on these layouts!  They came together so quickly & easily!  But I think the layout turned out cute and so did my ladies and that's what counts to me!  Here is the layout.
Supplies used:
Lucky Paper Pack
Lucky Level 2 Assortment Chipboard Accents
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Cardstock - Outdoor Denim, Sunset, Desert Sand, Colonial White, Olive
Milepost Shapes - Stars
Wooden Buttons
Unscripted stamp set




Let me know if you have any questions or would like to purchase any of the items used. 
Until next post...  happy scrappin'!
Pam

2 comments:

  1. Love what you came up with! I saw you on the CTMH BB and am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trisha!! I'm one of your followers now too!

    ReplyDelete