Saturday, August 13, 2011

Convention's Saturday Crop

I finally finished my Convention - Create & Take from Saturday nights Crop!!  Woohoo, me!  Well, I had a good excuse, I didn't stay at the crop.  We were in Disneyland & my hubby and boys were up in the room waiting for me...  so we went to Disneyland instead!  I know Corporate completely understands on that one.  Why else would they book our Convention in the "Happiest Place on Earth" if not wanting us to bring our family & completely enjoy ourselves while there?!!  Plus, I had to get pictures printed before I could complete it!  It all sounds good, right?!!  :o)





1 comment:

  1. So cute with pictures on it. I really need ot finish it and add the pictures. I did most of it at the crop, but have not touched it since I got home.

    ReplyDelete