Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

I know, I've posted about it before, Close to my Heart partnered with ProvoCraft & we now have an exclusive Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy that coordinates with our stamps, has a font, does 3D items, etc., etc., etc.  I have had a baby bug Cricut machine for a quite a while now.  My wonderful hubby bought it for me for Christmas years ago.  Anyway, I receive the Cricut newsletter emails and today's "Hello Thursday" email features our new cartridge!!  Woohoo, so exciting!  You can click thru and see so many wonderful things this cartridge can do.    I will post the link in below.

Cricut - Hello Thursday    This takes you to the Cricut site.  On the top left hand side of the page you will see a bookshelf with flowers on it and the Blue Cartridge case with Art Philosophy.  Click on that and drool over all of the wonderful things it shows you can make.  And that doesn't show you everything!  I can't wait to open mine and start creating.  But I'm thinking I really need to splurge and get the Expression! ;o)  Let me know if you want to get your hands on this wonderful new cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment