Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Card Swaps

Here are the cards I made to swap at Convention, after much hesitation, worrying about if what I make will be good enough.  I'm more of a layout person, not so much cards.  But I have to admit once I got an idea going it was pretty fun!  I found a sample of a card with detachable bookmark on Splitcoaststampers site & loved it, so I used that for alot of the cards I made.  I hope the other Consultants like these!

Supplies used all CTMH unless otherwise noted

Supplies used
Sophia papers
Pear & Hollyhock cardstock
Dreams Comes True stampset
Designer Ribbon - Pink Collection
Paper flowers
2" Scallop Circle Punch
Buttons - Pink assortment






The inside with the detachable bookmark.










Supplies used
Sophia papers
Pear & Blush cardstock
Dreams Come True & Cherished Flourishes stamp sets
Colonial White ribbon
Butterfly punch (EK Success)


The inside with the detachable bookmark.










This flag card made me think of Betsy Ross.
Supplies used
Fanfare papers
Star punch (EK Success)
Jubilation stamp set (June SOTM)
Cranberry grosgrain ribbon


This one was inspired by Mojo Monday Sketch #191
Supplies used
Lucky papers
Outdoor Denim & Colonial White cardstock
Enjoy Life & Horizon stamp sets
Wooden buttons
Outdoor denim embossing powders
Outdoor denim ribbon
2" Scallop Circle Punch


The inside with the detachable bookmark.







Supplies used
Mayberry papers
Colonial White, Cocoa & Sky cardstock
Trees & Things, Splendid Day & Over the Rainbow stamp sets
Cocoa grosgrain ribbon
White embossing powders
Hemp
The inside with the detachable bookmark.











Supplies used
Fanfare papers
White Daisy, Cranberry & Pacifica cardstock
In the Month of July & Jubilation (June SOTM) stamp sets
Scalloped Square Die (Spellbinders)








"You're the Bomb!" card - I completely cased this one from CardMaker magazine, but it was just too stinkin' cute!
Supplies used
Fanfare papers
White Daisy & Cranberry cardstock
In the Month of July stamp set
Designer Ribbon - Blue collection
Buttons - Clear assortment
Scalloped Circle Die (Spellbinders)


Supplies used
Fanfare papers
Cranberry & White Daisy cardstock
Thrill Ride, Boom! & Hit the Spot stamp sets
Star punch (EK Success)
Red & Clear sparkles
Silver, Cranberry & Black embossing powders
Ribbon from Black Mini Medleys Accents

The inside with the detachable bookmark.

4 comments:

  1. Pam, these cards are all so wonderful! I'd love to be a part of your swap. Okay, yes, I would love to be going to convention. LOL Have a wonderful time! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Casandra!! Ah bummer that you're not going! I've loved checking out your blog & was hoping to meet you! Maybe next year! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is very, very good. You should enter a card in some sort of contest, if you don't already do that kind of thing. You have real talent, Pam! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Brenda! That is so kind of you to say that about entering in a contest! I don't and can't imagine I ever would. But you made me smile, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete