Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Convention madness or mess?!

Convention madness or should I say mess?!! I'm still working on card swaps for convention & this is my work area aka dining room. My hubby joked the other day that we should've made this mom's craft room. My craft room is in the basement but when the boys are outside playing I bring projects upstairs to work on in the dining room so I can keep an eye on them. I will share some of my swap items soon! 

If you are new to my blog, thanks for coming over to check it out!!  I will be posting updates from Convention, I so can't wait!!

5 comments:

  1. I really, really wish I could go to Convention. I'm looking forward to reading your blog updates. Have a wonderful time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at Convention. Sure wish I was going! :-( Last year was my first and it was so much fun. Keep us posted on all the great sights and sounds of Convention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brenda! I hope to, this will be my first & I'm really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carol! I'll do my best to keep you updated! I've mastered it on my phone, that's how I did this post. Not too bad of a picture I think, except the outside backlighting from the window!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to miss convention so much this year. It just didn't fit in the budget, so hopefully, I'm going to live vicariously through YOU! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete