Friday, June 17, 2011

Monthly class next week

It's Friday already!!  Wow, where did the week go??  Hmm, lets see Monday thru Thursday was busy running my oldest son to Football camp in the morning & then taking both boys to Soccer camp in the afternoon, that's where the week went!  Today after taking our dog Molly to the vet for her shots and to be groomed we are back at home for an uneventful day, yea!  The boys are outside playing and riding bikes and I'm in here cutting up papers for next week's scrap class.  I have to admit I completely scraplifted these pages from a fellow CTMH Consultant, LaJeania Hicks.  So she gets all the credit for the creativity.  I believe she must have designed them too, because I couldn't find the sketch in any of our idea books.  But the pages were just so stinkin' cute, I had to lift them! ;o)   I'm not sure what pics I will be adding to my pages just yet, but I can pretty much bet they will be of my guys!

Supplies used (CTMH unless otherwise noted)
Mayberry papers
Cardstock - Olive & Honey
Stamps - Trees & Things, Splendid Day, Posterboard & Tiny Typewriter Alphabet
Cocoa grosgrain ribbon
Canvas Badge Buttons
Hemp on tire swing & letters.





Until next post, hope everyone has a great weekend & Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment