Friday, June 10, 2011

Mojo Monday 194 Contest

I've heard well I should say read different blogs that have this "Mojo Monday Challenge" posts on there or seen pics on the CTMH Message Board & never really checked it out.  Well today I saw someone's post and thought, I'm going to see what it is all about and I'm glad I did!  It was fun to do!  Here is my entry for their Mojo Monday #194.  Hope you like it!  I made it using Close to my Heart Wings papers and cardstock, Rosy Regards & Dreams Come True stamp sets & Black Mini Medleys.  Oh and my Martha Stewart decorative scallop punch.


This is the sketch to create from on the Mojo Monday blog.

1 comment:

  1. Pam, glad you found us & played along! Your card is lovely & the flower looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Mojo Monday :)

    ReplyDelete