Thursday, May 26, 2011

May's CTMH Special - Celebrating National Scrapbooking Month

Are you one of those people that used to "celebrate" National Scrapbooking Day on QVC with Lisa Bearnson?  Sound familiar to anyone else??  Setting the VCR to record all day, and then came DVR's, oh what a blessing those are right?!  My hubby used to tell me, don't stay up too late!  Because when we lived in the Central Time Zone, the shows started at 11pm, and then when we moved up north, we are now in the Mountain Time Zone, so 10pm!  I would start out watching the Today's Special Value and when I started dozing off after midnight I knew it was time to go to bed, and watch the tapes later!  All of those great deals would still be there for me in the morning!

Well now that QVC quit showing any of those craft shows and I have since became a Consultant with Close to my Heart.  I have to tell you about this month's constant campaign.  It is so pretty!  It is called the You & Me scrapbooking kit.  It comes with the New cardstock weight B&T (Background & Textures aka Patterned Paper) Paper, Stamp Set (retail value $22.95), Irresistibles Chipboard Die Cuts, Chocolate Striped Wide Ribbon (love this!), Opaques Mocha Adnesive Gems & the cutting guide to do 2 double page layouts, with scraps left over for cards.  To purchase this kit is $34.95.  If you buy $50 of any products, then you can get the kit for $15! 

To sweeten Celebrating National Scrapbooking Month, if you decide to sign up as a new Consultant, then your Starter Kit price is cut in half!  Only $64.50 for over $300 worth of product, and you get the You & Me kit for free!

Still being new at this whole blogging, bear with me while I figure out how to add pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment